Starcut Software is recruiting a lead designer for future mobile Internet
Are you positive and energetic mind with passion for mobile UIs and great design?
Espoo – September 20, 2010
Do you want to develop mobile user interfaces for the leading brands in the world bringing their media and services into the fingertips of the consumers? Do you want to develop personal skills in designing contextual mobile multimedia services? If yes ...
We have a job for you
- Become a dynamic member of Starcut Software product marketing & design team
- Design and create interactions and graphics for different types of user interfaces from big screens to small screens
- Work closely with product development team to ensure the desired experience gets implemented with superior beauty and usability
- Develop company's identity. Design and provide graphical branding assets and customer case illustrations to support marketing and sales activities
- Contribute to concept development and work together with freelancers and design agencies in customer projects
- You are positive and energetic mind with passion for great design.You are a team player with desire to collaborate and welcome feedback. You keep promises and get things done. You are ready to iterate fast and you are familiar with agile ways of working. You deliver high quality work and concrete results.
- You have strong personal portfolio that shows strong talent in design.
- You have +5 years experience in designing graphical UIs for web mastering both consumer facing UI development but also UI development for business roles.
- You have university degree in arts/design.
- You master sketching and creation of UI wireframes mastering at least one wireframe creation tool (for example Omnigraffle). You can produce great interaction design and good quality wireframe documentation.
- You master standard graphics design tools: for example masters Photoshop, InDesign, Flash Builder and Dreamweaver. You can produce high quality graphics for both online and print.
- You master user testing and usability testing and you are expert in knowing the best practices how to ensure good usability.
- You understand design processes and methods how to boost creativity in the team
- You have healthy relationship with marketing and natural interest to tell compelling stories
Vice President, Product Marketing
Starcut Software Ltd.
About Starcut Software Ltd.
Starcut Software is a leading solution provider mobilizing media, entertainment and brands. The company develops and markets high quality software to create top of the line, ad supported, and context aware mobile services. The company is located in Finland, New York, and Singapore and serves customers world-wide.