1. How we collect and use personal information
We will use your personal information (i) to provide the products and services that you have purchased or requested (including the display of customized content and advertising), (ii) to communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues. (iii) to personalize and improve the Starcut MediaOne and other Starcut Services and the Starcut Websites, (iv) to ensure the technical functioning of our products and services, (v) to develop new products and services, and (vi) to protect the copyright-protected content of the Starcut Services (e.g. by limiting access to the Starcut Service content).
2. Sharing information with others
Unless you give us your explicit approval in advance we will only share your personal information as is necessary to:
- Provide you with the products or services that you have purchased or requested.
- Comply with laws and regulations or respond to litigation.
- Allow advertising audits and analysis measuring the size and composition of the group of users that have listened to and/or viewed an advertisement or other promotional information.
- Allow us to use a third party to perform surveys measuring your experiences and use of our services (not permitting the third party to use your personal information for any other purpose).
3. Transfer of personal information to other countries
We take a number of steps to keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access. For example, we ask you to use a unique and strong password and not to share this information with anyone. In addition, we use encrypted transmissions to limit access to the systems that store your personal information. Further, we respect and comply with EU legislation on data protection.
5. Access to personal information and corrections
You can access and update some of the personal information we keep on you through the Starcut Service or by sending a request to xxx@Starcut.com. We will respond to your request upon verification of your identity within a reasonable period of time, and to the maximum extent practical.
We may also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) that we can access when you visit the Starcut Websites in future. We do this to help improve the user experience of the website.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Copyright Starcut Software Ltd. 2010. All rights reserved.